About the Game
It’s over a year since V1V3 case zero has been reported.
Starting from 14th November 2018, a mutated Saedornavirus spread his deadly effects among world killing billions of people.
Who survived is lonely, struggling in a devastated world, fighting for his life against infecteds…
Will humanity survive to V1V3?
Someone is supposing a cure can be found…
Starting from infamous Santa Carla city, escaping through its narrow rotten sewers…
an endless run through creepy scenarios, scary situations and challenging tasks, until you’ll meet the mysterious man who will save the world!
How does it feel to fight side-by-side with someone, knowing that your life depends on him because you know you can’t do it alone? Will you be able to find your way knowing that the right one means salvation, while the wrong one means certain doom?
In SURV1V3 you will have a chance to face your answers, but you’re warned…
REALITY IS DAMN SCARY!
UP TO 4 ONLINE PLAYERS COOP
Unexpected cooperative (up to 4 online players) and pervasive dynamics will take place when living the experience together with your friends, making the challenge even more exciting.
HUGE FREE ROAMING MAPS
Huge and fully explorable levels, including many buildings that are fully explorable to scavenging loot, pushing the player to a nonlinear approach to gameplay;
3 GAME MODES
• Story: more than 18 hours of gameplay to complete the thrilling story!
• Trials: classic horde, defense mode, escape mode
• Survival: leveling, crafting, feeding, fighting!
FULLY SIMULATED WEAPONS
Rifles, machine guns, snipers, shotguns, handguns, bow: real bullet physics, reload gestures, realistic recoil & bloom effects, manually attach and remove weapons accessories.
No hud at all to be as immersive as possible, any option, dialogue, interaction menu is managed through a realistic military tablet.
Fully simulated player’s body, true life weapons reload, realistic zombie perception system, friendly fire.
Your adventure begins after a car crash: the road is blocked, and you have to continue on foot… You can hear a message coming from the speakers from a distance, perhaps… could it be someone looking for help? Are you ready to save the world from the nightmare it plunged into?
• DO THE RIGHT THING: A strange character guiding you through the radio seems to be your only hope for saving humanity. You just have to follow his advice and complete the tasks he’ll give you from time to time. 18 missions to face head-on, and tons of hours of gameplay to enjoy by yourself or with up to 3 friends!
• EXPLORE: the town of Santa Carla, its complex sewer system, the industrial city of Portmain… the missions will take you through vast and freely explorable scenarios! Certainly getting around a zombie-infested world won’t be easy, and you’ll soon find that your trusty tablet and its highly detailed map can make the difference between life and certain death! In each mission you will also have secondary objectives, which will allow you to unlock accessories for your weapons or upgrades for your equipment.
A whole city, thousands of zombies, only one shelter and other survivors like you in search of food and weapons. Humanity has sunk into its darkest moment, and the struggle for survival is getting harder day after day… never let your guard down!
• LEVELING: Kill as many walkers as possible in order to gain experience points and increase your reputation. Each level you reach will unlock new rewards!
• CRAFTING: you can craft new useful items for your survival by using the crafting machines that you will find around the city. By unlocking new blueprints, you will be able to create ever more powerful weapons and ammo!
• LOOTING & FEEDING: you will need water and food, new weapons and lots of ammo. It will also be important for you to collect materials and other items for making new ones! Always secure your loot in your home, and remember to close the front door properly! Another survivor could steal everything from you!
• RANDOM EVENTS: not just survival… there’s always something to do in the city! Pay attention to the map on your tablet and test your skills, by always facing new random events which can even give you rare weapons and items!
Trials challenges are alternate missions requiring a particular skill and strategy to be completed successfully. Each test can be tackled individually or in cooperative mode. Whether alone or in company, your stamina skills will be tested!
• LAST GARDEN: confined to the park of Santa Carla, hordes of walkers continue to advance with only one goal: eating fresh meat! Fight them with everything you’ve got and fend off 30 hordes, each one more deadly than the other… it won’t be easy, but you can do it! Or not?
• HELL STREET: a sample of the V1V3 virus was lost along a walkers-infested street in Santa Carla, you have to recover it and wait for the helicopter to come and pick you up. you will find stations with weapons and ammo along the way, so play it well and maybe you can tell your grandchildren…
• BIG BIRD: some antennas placed around the city are offline, fly aboard the helicopter from one antenna to another and activate them in sequence, while hanging on long enough to repel the hordes of zombies attracted by the noise. What could possibly go wrong?
The V1V3 virus has infected over 95% of the world’s population, turning the infected into meat-hungry walkers. However, not everyone has reacted in the same way… here is a list of the most common types of reactions known to date.
The virus has given them no escape: they are vulnerable and not very resistant, but they are plenty, and in groups, they can be damn dangerous. Note: some of them still wear hard hats or helmets.
The mutation has overloaded the nervous system of some walkers and made them hyperactive: they don’t have much stamina, but they are very fast. Note: you better take them down when they haven’t seen you, or else, it may already be too late.
They used to help fending the infection away, but they paid the ultimate price. They are enveloped in a very toxic smoke when it comes into contact with the skin and have a good resistance. Note: cylinders are their weak point!
These beasts are quite resistant, and if you let them too close they may even throw up on you, obscuring your field of vision. Note: facing them in a melee fight might not be a good idea…
They’re big, they’re bad, and they’re damn tough. If for some reason you decide to take one on, well, better stock up on ammo! Note: their limbs are much stronger, so always aim for the head!
Some walkers have undergone severe genetic mutations and developed strange resistances… the causes of these mutations are not yet known. Note: before tackling them it would be a good idea to figure out their weak points. Possibly without dying.
“Seadornavirus is a genus of viruses, in the family Reoviridae, in the subfamily Sedoreovirinae.”
(Virus Taxonomy, 2018 release)
“Sedoreovirinae family viruses has been isolated from Aedes, Anopheles and Culex Mosquitopopulations, recently a new unidentified virus strain classified as V1V3 (Virus category 1, Viral grade 3) has been shown to cause infection in humans.”
(Journal of Virology, November 2018)
“There were 7 confirmed cases of V1V3 virus disease reported in the first week of February, 2 in Europe, 3 in North America and 2 in Africa. The total number of confirmed cases has been revised up to 23.”
(CNN, February 15th 2019)
“Those who are infected by V1V3 display symptoms such as lethargic movement, loss of pleasure, language dysfunction, amnesia and the inability to suppress hunger and aggression.”
(The Daily Telegraph, April 2nd 2019)
“Officials in Washington reported the first confirmed image of a V1V3 victim who rose from the dead.”
(The Washington Post, June 4th 2019)
“This was CNN last planned transmission … Keep safe, stay alive and pray! God bless you.”
(CNN, July 12th 2019)
“This is an all-frequency message. My name is Jeremy Stanford. I am a biochemical military researcher and I am working on a vaccine against the mutated Seadornavirus, commonly known as V1V3. If you are hearing this message, please answer the radio. I need help. Together we can end this plague… this nightmare.”
(Jeremy Stanford, October 17th 2019)
Somewhere… along the way, you meet three friends who have joined the cause and will help you to find source of that radio message.